Automatic numbering and table of contents

Hello,
Can you help me? I'm trying to organize a book that I'm writing
putting automatic numbering and a table of contents (in the beggining
of the notebook). I don't know mathematica code, but can you explain
me the steps that I follow to do that?

Thank you very much. I have search it in the forum but I haven't find
it.