Neat demonstration: "Celestial Map of... Stars.."
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110722] Neat demonstration: "Celestial Map of... Stars.."
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
I subscribe to the Demonstrations Project RSS feed (http://
demonstrations.wolfram.com/feeds/rss.xml) and came across the
following, recently published demonstration:
"Celestial Map of Constellations, Stars, and Planets, by Eugene
(1) It takes a while to load the necessary data, so be patient when it
(2) Your location should automatically load as the default.
(3) I'd suspect one could learn quite a few tricks from the code; the
interface is full of features.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Simple String question
Previous by thread:
Automatic numbering and table of contents
Next by thread:
how to tell Mathematica to display x^-1 as x^-1 and not as 1/x