Re: How to edit a help reference page (e.g. NIntegrate.nb)?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110720] Re: How to edit a help reference page (e.g. NIntegrate.nb)?
- From: Sci Diver <scidiver at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 08:18:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2 Jul., 13:28, Sci Diver <scidi... at gmail.com> wrote: > C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research Mathematica 7.0\Documentation\English\System\ReferencePages\Symbols\NIntegrate.nb > > Hello, > > i would like to edit/modify the contents of a help reference page > (e.g. ref/NIntegrate ), so that i can print out *my modified version*. > For this, i have copied the *.nb-file to D:\ , opened it with > notepad.exe and set ( Saveable->True ) to ( Saveable->False ). Now > when i add a new input line (In .. Out) and close the page, i > am prompted to save it. > > I still cannot modify the original text.. > > Please tell me how it works out, thanks! (tested instructions) > Sci you can find the Editable's in reference.nb (and also core.nb). Switch them to True.