3D view direction

Hello Group,
My computer is very slow with a 256x256 array with listplot3d I can move
the graph with the mouse or it takes forever, I always use arrayplot for
this but I need the 3D graph this time. How to set up a view direction
in ListPlot3D so I wont have to move it ?

ListPlot3D[
  Table[Sin[x + y]/(.5 + x^2 + y^2), {x, -1, 1, 2/256.}, {y, -1, 1,
    2/256.}], PlotRange -> All]

thnks,
Eric