Re: A Question About Directive

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111237] Re: A Question About Directive
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 05:09:08 -0400 (EDT)

Mark,

I'll agree that your example with the use of the Inner product is a
clever way to do that, but isn't this way more readable?

Graphics[{
Red,PointSize[Large],Point[{0,0}],
Blue,PointSize[Medium],Point[{1,0}]
},
AspectRatio->1/10]

Seems like a lot of overhead with the use of Inner and Directive.

But if you prefer more keystrokes and the use of two additional
functions (Inner, Directive)

Graphics[
  Inner[List, {
    Directive[Red, PointSize[Large]],