Re: A Question About Directive
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111261] Re: A Question About Directive
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 02:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <i2eadd$q1l$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote: > Fewer keystrokes is not the sole metric for simplicity! Code readability > is another. Agreed! Wasn't APL the classic example of a language with near-minimum keystrokes, near-maximum unreadability? -- such that APL programs were sometimes characterized as "write once, read never".