Re: Linking my fortran subroutines with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111305] Re: Linking my fortran subroutines with Mathematica
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:16:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> Just to be sure, the above chunk of code goes where
>
> > double multiply( double a, double b)
> > {
> >   return fortfunc_(&a, &b);
> > }
>
> is, isn't it? If not, where in you earlier example?

Right. Just check the tutorials to MathLink inside the
DocumentationCenter of Mathematica. Pretty exhaustive.

And can please fix someone the documentation bug in the "MathLink
Developer Guide - Mac OS X"?

:Begin:
:Function:       addtwo
:Pattern:        AddTwo[i_Integer, j_Integer]
:Arguments:      { i, j }
:ArgumentTypes:  { Integer, Integer }
:ReturnType:     Integer
:End:

:Evaluate: AddTwo::usage = "AddTwo[x, y] gives the sum of two machine
integers x and y."

int addtwo( int i, int j)
{
	return i+j;
}

int main(int argc; char* argv[])
{
	return MLMain(argc, argv);
}

Really cool if you just copy and paste it.
Who sees it?

Cheers
Patrick