Re: NDSolve - how to bypass safety chceck?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111323] Re: NDSolve - how to bypass safety chceck?
- From: "slawek" <slawek at host.pl>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
U=BFytkownik "J. Batista" <jbatista800 at gmail.com> napisa=B3 w wiadomo=B6ci grup dyskusyjnych:i2m4lo$o4n$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Here is a possible answer to your question. You can append the option > MaxSteps -> Infinity to the end of your NDSolve command line. This will > allow NDSolve to use an unlimited number of steps in generating a > solution. > Hopefully this helps. > > Regards, > J. Batista The infinite number of steps would take infinite time. Thus it's not so brillant idea as it pretend to be. slawek