Packages designed for use in player pro

What is the correct syntax to use for a BeginPackage statement for a package
which is to be deployed in player pro?

For a standard package I use BeginPackage["toplevel`",
{"anotherpackage`","anotherpackage2`", "lanotherpackage3`"}],
which requires that the packages all be somewhere on the $Path variable, and
be saved as *.m.  The problem I have is once they have been saved using
Encode[], I am no longer able to load them with this syntax.

Thanks,
Nate