Re: NDSolve - how to bypass safety chceck?

U=BFytkownik "sean" <sean_incali at yahoo.com> napisa=B3 w wiadomo=B6ci grup
dyskusyjnych:i2rm1k$r5h$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> One way to circumvent is to increase the number of steps. For above
> system, something like 500000 will do it. I found it by trial and
> error. maybe it will work for your system.

It is a bad idea, because the set of equations have the chaotic behaviour .

By the way, a more precise non-aproximate equations are currently computing
by the Adams-Bashforth method with spline integration. In pseudo-code:

   y'[[i]](t) == y[[i]]](t) - Integrate[ g(t) Sum[y[[i]](t-ta)
y[[j]](t-ta-tb) y[[k]](t-2 ta-tb)], ta, tb] , and y is a vector depended on
time.

Nice thing, a set od ODE-INT, but - I think - may be quite well be
approximated by DDE.

slawek