Slight changes of the existing StyleSheet

Dear Community,

I like the JournalArticle StyleSheet, but I need to have it with its
fonts larger, so that one can read then not only on-screen, but also as
a hard copy. This is a must in our company.
What should I do to only increase the font sizes (either all or most of
them)? I would like to do it so, that all other functionalities and
properties of this style do not change.

Best regards, Alexei