Slight changes of the existing StyleSheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110120] Slight changes of the existing StyleSheet
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 02:07:08 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Community,

I like the JournalArticle StyleSheet, but I need to have it with its
fonts larger, so that one can read then not only on-screen, but also as
a hard copy. This is a must in our company.
What should I do to only increase the font sizes (either all or most of
them)? I would like to do it so, that all other functionalities and
properties of this style do not change.

Best regards, Alexei