Re: PDE, laplace, exact, should be simple...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110243] Re: PDE, laplace, exact, should be simple...
  • From: peter <plindsay.0 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Steve
thanks for your detailed answer to my query. [ Incidentally I should
apologise for the inexplicable profusion of equal signs in my
postings, I'm almost afraid to type another one. ]
I noticed that another maths package was able to arrive, with a little
prompting, at the correct solution and wondered if I was missing
something obvious using Mathematica. I'll study your comments closely,
many thanks
Peter