Re: FullSimplify and negative radicands
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110226] Re: FullSimplify and negative radicands
- From: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch at gmx.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08.06.10 13:08, Andrzej Kozlowski wrote: > It's a bug involving simplification of holonomic functions in > Mathematica 7, which has already appeared a couple of times on this > forum. You can avoid it by evaluating: > > Unprotect[Holonomic`HolonomicFullSimplify]; > Clear[Holonomic`HolonomicFullSimplify]; Ah, I see. I missed the earlier threads about this. Thanks! I hope there'll be a maintenance release to fix this soon. By the way: why is this namespaced under "Holonomic"? What's the relation to holonomic functions?