Re: O'Reilly Ebook Deal of Day: Mathematica Cookbook ($9.99)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110273] Re: O'Reilly Ebook Deal of Day: Mathematica Cookbook ($9.99)
  • From: David Carraher <david_carraher at terc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 02:09:42 -0400 (EDT)

The book is still available today (June 10) at the reduced price.
I didn't see an .nb file format however.

From:   telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
To:     mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Date:   06/10/2010 02:40 PM
Subject: [mg110273]        [mg110253] O'Reilly Ebook Deal of Day: Mathematica
Cookbook ($9.99)

Group:

I purchased the brand new Mathematica Cookbook when it came out and
just noticed it was listed as an ebook 'deal of the day' a while
back... I'm not sure how long the offer stays open---so get on it!!
(FYI, I did check and the code worked for me as of June, 9th.)

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596521004

Select 'ebook' format and enter the following coupon code at checkout:
DDMTC

IMO, Sal has done a great job with this book. Lots of comparisons with
other languages and programming paradigms. You really can't go wrong
at this price! (in addition to PDF, you're also able to download the
book in .nb file format.)

-RG