How to stop Nminimize...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg110422] How to stop Nminimize...
  • From: Ala_Yahoo <ala06wien at>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 02:04:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all together,

I have a question about NMinimize function. There are some open source
optimization softwares in which user can follow goal function during
Is there any possibilities to follow goal function graphically with
respect to time? or how could I stop NMinimize function for instance
after one hour in order to observe the goal function?

best regards