possible bug with fraction box shortcut ctrl+/

Hello, All!

I have faced the bug several times, and I don't quite understand what
causes it. In some cases I install Mathematica and ctrl+/ works
properly (creating a fraction denominator), but other times it works
like shift+right arrow, extending selection to the left.

Could somebody clear whether it can be handled?

Roman Bortnikov