Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107872] Re: Transition to Wolfram Workbench
  • From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:04:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> I tried to change the help system to internet explorer (Window-
>> Preferences->General->Webbrowser->Use external Web browsers->Internet
> explorer) but nothing changed: All help pages still open in the
> internal browser window with a tiny font. I am working under Windows
> 7.

Sorry, I have no experience with neither Windows 7 nor Internet
Explorer. On my Windows XP box when I choose "Use External Browser" and
then check "Default System Browser" the help will be opened with
Firefox, which is my "Default System Browser". There I can increase the
zoom factor with the usual menu entry or Ctrl-+. Have you tried to just
check the "Default System Browser" entry?

hth,

albert