ReplaceRepeated in case of non ordered expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108070] ReplaceRepeated in case of non ordered expressions
  • From: Maria Davis <arbiadr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:10:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi;
I have such equations:
x=a+b
y=c+d
a=z+t
b=y

I want to use mathematica in order to simplify x and  obtain: x=z+t+c
+d
I have used: [x,Listofequations]
This function is available if I have equations written in the
following order:
x=a+b
a=z+t
b=y
y=c+d

but in the case of non ordered equations,  it doesn't work. Further, I
must use equations in the order given.
Please can you help me.
Thanks