Putting a Plot inside a Graphics function with other drawings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108071] Putting a Plot inside a Graphics function with other drawings
  • From: cool-RR <ram.rachum at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:10:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

(Please ignore my earlier question about plot markers, I already
figured it out, thanks.)

I am trying to combine a Plot with other graphics elements. I've tried
doing Graphics[{Plot[whatever], Disk[whatever]}], but it's saying that
"Graphics is not a Graphics directive." (Probably because Plot already
applies Graphics itself.)

How do I do this?

Thanks for your time,
Ram Rachum