Styling print output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108405] Styling print output
  • From: Bram Kerkhof <bram.kerkhof at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 05:58:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Mathematica, so I'm not sure if there's a better
place for this particular question or if it has already been
documented. I've searched the Mathematica documentation center for an
answer but AFAIK the documentation about Stylesheets is incredibly
terse if it exists at all.

It seems like a simple question though: how can I set/modify the
styles for print output?  I've worked out how to create a custom
stylesheet based on one of the default stylesheets which works
perfectly for the on-screen environment, but I just can't seem to
figure out how to do the same for the print environment...

So, what am I missing?  Is there anything in the documentation for
this particular topic?

cheers,
Bram