Re: Docked cells and TagBoxNote / StatusArea

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108531] Re: [mg108497] Docked cells and TagBoxNote / StatusArea
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 02:39:14 -0500 (EST)

This did work for me on Windows in versions 6 and 7.  And there's nothing wrong
with your code.  It's quite possible that, if there's a bug here, it's specific
to a particular computer platform.  So it'd be useful to know what OS you're
running, and which version of Mathematica.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group