DatabaseLink Remote Kernel Bug/Feature Request

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108643] DatabaseLink Remote Kernel Bug/Feature Request
  • From: Nate Dudenhoeffer <dudenhoeffer at wisc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:34:17 -0500 (EST)

I frequently use DatabaseLink to access a MySQL database form mathematica.
I also use multiple remote kernels.  I have found that I cannot call
DatabaseLink in multiple sessions (each for a different kernel) from the
same front-end.  Has anybody else had this problem, or found a solution?

For now I only open one connection, but I hope future versions will allow me
to run different calculations on multiple kernels accessing the same
database.

Nate