Re: space between Output cels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109534] Re: space between Output cels
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:28:57 -0400 (EDT)

Presumably the output cells are set up in that notebook to properly
align with an input cell directly above it.  Adjusting the output
cell's cell margins and so on may then make its alignment with an
input cell become misaligned.  But the only way to find out is to
experiment with the various settings...

--David