Definition of Deploy

Hi,

I'm trying to teach a first course in Mathematica to Spanish-speaking students and there some words I haven't found the equivalent in Spanish. For example, Deploy is a word the concept of which I can understand, but looking at the on-line help it is rather difficult to figure out what would be the appropriate equivalent. The dictionary definition is rather discouraging, since it is supposed to be a word to be used "only in military context". I would be grateful if somebody could come forward with a description of the term in general language, and smoothly lead me into its specific meaning in Mathematica - not its technical description in the documentation center (e.g., Deploy: Deploy[expr] yields a deployed version of expr...etc. ; Deployed: Deployed is an option for displayed objects which specifies whether their contents should be considered deployed...etc.). This I find rather a perverse game.

-Tomas