Re: FortranForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109568] Re: FortranForm
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

There is a library package available by Mark Sofroniou.
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/60/
It is a much more general approach than the built-in FotranForm, and
there are options to do just what you're asking. Unfortunately, it
hasn't been maintained for the latest Mathematica versions (to my knowledge), so
you may get a few warnings and errors, particularly related to
subexpression optimization. I've generally managed work-arounds.
Gerry F.