Re: FortranForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109550] Re: FortranForm
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 06:04:24 -0400 (EDT)

I think that the short answer to your questions is that FortranForm is
a very old component of Mathematica that I suspect has not been
updated since version 1.0 (and toe documentation indicates this).  So,
for question # 1 the answer is no.  For question #2 you need to write
a function of your own that searches out exact expressions and
substitutes the numerical values with the appropriate precision & c.

Hope this helps,

David