labels in GraphicsGrid[]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109593] labels in GraphicsGrid[]
  • From: Alessandro <alexxx.magni at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 06:29:24 -0400 (EDT)

hi group,
due to my total clumsiness in grasping Mathematica's graphical
interface, I'm here as usual to ask for a little help.

I have a 2x2 grid, where each "cell" contains in turn a subgrid of
images (displayed by Partition).
The simple question is - how do I label the 4 main cells? I tried to
embed Text[] in various ways, without success...

GraphicsGrid[{
  {Partition[inorm, 3, 3, {1, 1}, ""],
   Partition[gnorm, 3, 3, {1, 1}, ""]},
  {Partition[bnorm, 3, 3, {1, 1}, ""],