Easy question, please help to run a function n times

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109589] Easy question, please help to run a function n times
  • From: Kevin <kxcarmichael250 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 06:28:37 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to run the function t= M/(R/n), where R is a random number generated between 15 and 25. What function do i use to run this simulation 10,000 times and calculate the mean and std error from 306.

This is what i have so far
M=74
n=88
No=306
R= RandomReal[{15,23}]
t= M/(R/n)
t = x; Do[t = M/(R/n), {10000}]

Everything is working for me except how to run the simulation 10,000 times