Re: How to write reports and books in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109647] Re: How to write reports and books in Mathematica
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:38:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <hs67gp$2sk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org> wrote: > > If it will help, here is a small movie just made to show you, AVI file, in > this folder (12 MB) > > http://12000.org/tmp/text_cell_5_8_2010/ > Downloads OK, won't play on Mac OS 10.4.11 (Tiger) using QuickTime Player 7.6.4, RealPlayer 220.127.116.11, or VLC (or rather, opens and "plays" with the first two, but doesn't display anything).