Latex, Mathematica, and journals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109763] Latex, Mathematica, and journals
  • From: "S. B. Gray" <stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 05:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

Can anyone tell me why there is no WYSIWYG interface for Latex?
Any time I want to publish a paper I have to relearn it again, since I
publish rarely.

I would gladly use MS Word if the math journals would accept it.

And is there any movement to accepting Mathematica output, properly formatted?

Steve Gray