Latex, Mathematica, and journals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg109763] Latex, Mathematica, and journals
- From: "S. B. Gray" <stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM>
- Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 05:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: stevebg at ROADRUNNER.COM
Can anyone tell me why there is no WYSIWYG interface for Latex?
Any time I want to publish a paper I have to relearn it again, since I
I would gladly use MS Word if the math journals would accept it.
And is there any movement to accepting Mathematica output, properly formatted?
Prev by Date:
Random number generation( b/w two limits) with a gaussian
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Random number generation( b/w two limits) with a gaussian
Next by thread:
Re: Latex, Mathematica, and journals