Remove points from InterpolatingFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109778] Remove points from InterpolatingFunction
  • From: Frank Breitling <fbreitling at aip.de>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:11:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have an interpolating function with a small interval of low accuracy.
Therefore I would like to remove all points in this interval.
I already tried to overwrite the interval using Piecewise and Condition
(/;). However a so defined function causes problems in my later
calculations due to its higher complexity.
Therefore I would like to keep the original InterpolatingFuction and
only remove the problematic points.

How can I do this?

Kind regards

Frank