Re: enter specific symbols for ListPlot usage

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg109905] Re: enter specific symbols for ListPlot usage
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:41:34 -0400 (EDT)

have you tried to use the palette "Special Characters"?
I used double quotes and clicked on the symbol buttons in the palette.
Everything is fine.

ListPlot[{{1, 2, 3, 5, 8}, {2, 3, 6, 9, 10}, {4, 5, 7, 10, 12}},
 PlotMarkers -> {"\[EmptySet]", "\[Wolf]", "\[WatchIcon]"}]

Alternatively you can input them exactly like the above code shows.