MathLink and c++ compiler
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113608] MathLink and c++ compiler
- From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 04:01:04 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
I am trying to link mathematica to an external c++ function.
I can compile correctly but when I go to build the project it returns an
unresolved link problems because it can not open ml32i1.dll
anyone has experienced similar problem? and if yes how does it has been
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Graphics3D default lighting?
Next by Date:
Numerical solution of the heat equation on a disk with Dirichlet
Previous by thread:
Re: Graphics3D default lighting?
Next by thread:
Re: MathLink and c++ compiler