Re: Graphics: How to get values corresponding to Automatic?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113643] Re: Graphics: How to get values corresponding to Automatic?
- From: "Alexey Popkov" <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 05:15:05 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:iatt08$ef8$1 at smc.vnet.net... > AbsoluteCurrentValue[g, ImageSize] works for me, but I'm at loss as to > why AbsoluteOptions doesn't work. It is a useful comment, thank you! Does it always works also for PlotRange (e.g. after Show)? > Perhaps the documentation should be improved. Shall we start a thread > on that? ;-) I consider it would be helpful! :) Afunctional AbsoluteOptions function is a stumbling block in many cases!