help: how to fit a list of data in two dimensions with an equation in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113649] help: how to fit a list of data in two dimensions with an equation in
  • From: Dino <dinodeblasio at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 04:59:10 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone and thanks for your help.
I have the following problem, I have ten lists of
numbers:p1,p2,p3.......
p1={{41., 4.27541}, {41., 4.27576}, {41., 4.27518}, {41.,
4.27506},.......}

the lists of numbers are data where the first term is time and second
a concentration: {time,concentration}
now I have a function where the concentration is a function of the
time and 2 other parameters: c=f(kr, kc, time).

How to fit the lists of data  {time,c} with c=f(time, kc,kr) by
finding the couple {kr,kc} for each list?
In other words I'd like to find 10 couples of {kr,kc} fitting the
equation c=f(time, kc,kr)

Thanks again all of you.