Re: Balance point of a solid

Ray,

I think that sounds right and follows the I found in the wikipedia
entry for Simplex http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplex.  The entry has
a discussion of
"Cartesian coordinates for regular n-dimensionsl simplex in Rn" that
aplies to this.

To relate this to what I described earlier...  for n = 4 dimensions, I
need a tetrahedron as my "base" it needs 4 points to describe it and
as you stated their coordinates must be mutually equidistant.  In my
application the distance between them would always equal 1 for all of
these "bases".  Their must be another word to describe this besides
base, but base seems intuitive to me.