Re: Fonts, Formats, and examples as learning tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113658] Re: Fonts, Formats, and examples as learning tools
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 05:00:51 -0500 (EST)

I believe one of the factors involved here is that TableForm is an older
function, and that Row and Column (and, more generally, Grid) appeared
only in more recent Mathematica versions -- although in some form they
clearly had to be working behind the scenes before.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305