Default Value for SetterBar

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113723] Default Value for SetterBar
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:52:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I have a default value for a variable, x, in a Manipulate.  It uses a setter bar.

	{x, .35, "My Variable"}, Range[.2, .5, .05], ControlType -> SetterBar}

But unlike a slider whose thumb position moves to the default value when the Manipulate is first opened, the default value on the setter bar is not highlighted.  How can I get it to highlight so that users know where they are starting?

Regards,

Gregory