Re: does NDSolve have an option equivalent to StoppingTest-> ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113933] Re: does NDSolve have an option equivalent to StoppingTest-> ?
- From: schochet123 <schochet123 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:06:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
You now have to use the method EventLocator. Searching for EventLocator in the Documentation Center should give you the link to the tutorial that explains how to use it. You can also read the tutorial online at http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/NDSolveEventLocator.html Steve On Nov 17, 12:28 pm, divisor <congruentialumina... at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello mathGroup: > > I am running some older code that has this option specified. Is there > a new option to use that provides this functionality? > > TIA. > > Roger Williams > Franklin Laboratory