Re: Comparing versions of notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113914] Re: Comparing versions of notebooks
- From: Derivator <derivatorb at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:03:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5 oct, 10:34, Derivator <derivat... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all. I often have several copies of a notebook with updates or
> improvements. I was wondering whether it is easy to compare two copies
> to see the differences in them. It would be more useful if the output
> sentences could be obviated.
> Thanks in advance.
OK, actually there is poor man's way to compare notebooks.
Remove all output and export the notebook as plain text.
Then use diff.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 8 is now available
Next by Date:
Re: does NDSolve have an option equivalent to StoppingTest-> ?
Previous by thread:
Problem with NMinimize and complex values
Next by thread:
Re: SetAttributes[CenterDot, Flat]