Re: Comparing versions of notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113914] Re: Comparing versions of notebooks
- From: Derivator <derivatorb at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:03:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5 oct, 10:34, Derivator <derivat... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all. I often have several copies of a notebook with updates or > improvements. I was wondering whether it is easy to compare two copies > to see the differences in them. It would be more useful if the output > sentences could be obviated. > Thanks in advance. > L.L. OK, actually there is poor man's way to compare notebooks. Remove all output and export the notebook as plain text. Then use diff. L.L.