"OpenCLLink block size is invalid"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114084] "OpenCLLink block size is invalid"
  • From: Rob325 <roberto.carluccio at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:58:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I'm just trying to see OpenCL and cuda examples on a macBook pro (snow
leopard) under Mathematica 8. I downloaded and installed CUDA driver
for 330M GPU and the cuda examples are now working.

Some other OpenCL examples work too (e.g. N particles under central
force example).

I get instead a systematic:

"OpenCLFunction::invblksz: OpenCLLink block size is invalid" error
when I try the OpenCLFractalRender3D[] related examples. (the "Do on-
the-Fly Code Generation" example, but even the OpenCLFractalRender3D[]
command alone)

I couldn't fin any info on this in wolfram website.

Should I set some suitable parameters in order to have the
OpenCLFractalRender3D working on this machine?

Thanks

Roberto