Re: Mathematica 8
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114103] Re: Mathematica 8
- From: Pierre Albarede <pa.news at free.fr>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:02:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi On Nov 21, 12:29 am, truxton spangler <truxtonspangle... at gmail.com> wrote: > Syd I have a one month old Macbook Pro with an Nvidia GPU but CUDAlink > doesn't seem to like this particular card (the standard GPU shipping > with this model mac, GeForce 320M) > > In= CUDAQ > Out:= False > > So it looks like this must work only on selected nvidia cards??? I had the same problem. No worry, you can use CUDA but you need to install the driver that you will find there : http://www.nvidia.com/object/mac-driver-archive.html The documentation is not quite clear thereabout. Could you please try the CUDA tutorial and check if acceleration occurs as expected ?