Re: Plot function at specific points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114129] Re: Plot function at specific points
  • From: "IstvÃn Zachar" <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:00:50 -0500 (EST)

Dear Bob,

sadly, the variable 'data' is not available for me, only the
InterpolationFunction, that was initially created for a multitude of
coordinates.
That's why I cannot extract data directly, but has to specify a tricky
"method to use for refining curves" inside Plot, i.e. the Method option.
Even more sad is that NOTHING can be found about the possible values of
Method in the documentation for either Plot or ParametericPlot. As it is
the case usually with Method...

Istvan