Re: Finding a function that makes it possible to

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114200] Re: Finding a function that makes it possible to
  • From: Mauricio Esteban Cuak <cuak2000 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:42:12 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your response, I didn't know about the Gr=F6bner Basis option.
I'm not looking for the type of general function that would work, I only
need one.
Unfortunately, I think Mr. Lichtblau's proposal won't work for my purposes,
so I'd appreciate any other ideas to explore or functional forms to try.
Thanks,

ME