multiple outputs from compiled function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114306] multiple outputs from compiled function
  • From: "Eric Michielssen" <emichiel at eecs.umich.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 04:06:18 -0500 (EST)

I have a compiled function that internally generates 10 large lists (list1
though list10), all of different ranks and sizes. Problem is that a compiled
function can only return one packed array, so returning them to the main
code is an issue. Of course, I could combine/pack all these lists into one
list by Flatten[list1,...,list10], return the new structure, and then unpack
it in the main code. Is there a less cumbersome way of doing this?

Eric Michielssen