Re: NMINIMIZATION WITH COMPLEX CONJUGATE
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112846] Re: NMINIMIZATION WITH COMPLEX CONJUGATE
- From: lightnation <lightnation at naver.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 03:38:32 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think this kind of equation(involved in "Abs" and "Conjugate" operator) cannot be solved in Mathematica. If you can construct the equation in another way which is not involved with "Abs" or "Conjugate" operator, I think that's OK. What's original problem from which this equations is originated?