Re: Copy/Paste from Mathworld to Mathematica 7
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112844] Re: Copy/Paste from Mathworld to Mathematica 7
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 03:38:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 2, 5:44 am, Ed Frank <satch... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Is there a simple way to Copy/Paste all or part of a MathWorld article including text, formulas, graphics, special symbols, etc from Mathworld to a Mathematica Notebook where it can be edited and re-arranged for educational purposes or support material?
> Each time I try, some part or other does not Copy correctly or completely.
> Ed Frank
At the top of each (or most) mathworld articles there is a link to
download as a Mathematica notebook
Prev by Date:
Re: NMINIMIZATION WITH COMPLEX CONJUGATE
Next by Date:
Frame and AbsoluteOptions
Previous by thread:
Copy/Paste from Mathworld to Mathematica 7
Next by thread:
How to extract ImageSize?