Solving a non-linear system to find coefficients in Runge-Kutta method

I have just launched:

RungeKuttaOrderConditions[4, 4, ButcherRowSum -> True,
RungeKuttaMethod -> Explicit]

Well done: I get a set of  11 non-linear equations with 13 unknows,
like theory predicts.
I can choice c(2) = 1/2 and a(3,1) = 0, so I have 11 eqs. and 11unkns.
Anyway, how can I solve this system in Mathematica? I need to find the
elements of matrix a and of vector b and c.

This is only an example.
If I could solve the previous problem, I would extend that procedure
to RK6 or RK8