Re: Solving a non-linear system to find coefficients in Runge-Kutta method
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113046] Re: Solving a non-linear system to find coefficients in Runge-Kutta method
- From: Allamarein <matteo.diplomacy at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:25:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I thank you for helping me. I am learning how I must use Mathematica. Anyway I am not able yet to extend this procedure to find the coefficients for 6th, 7th and 8th order Runge-Kutta. The problem is more related with the math, than with Mathematica. As a matter of fact I know I have to impose 2 conditions for the 4th order, but I don't know how many conditions I should give for higher order. Perhaps I should see how many equations and unknowns are given by RungeKutta OrderConditions, but I am not able to do that. Furthermore I should choose the right values... Is someone able to find the coefficients for the above-mentioned orders?