Re: Can one define own indexing function/mapping to be used for an

On 10/24/2010 11:42 AM, Sjoerd C. de Vries wrote:
> Hi Nasser,
>
> You could define your own index brackets using the Notation package
>
> Cheers -- Sjoerd

Thank you Sjoerd;

I knew an expert will give me a simple trick to use :)

In case this might be useful for others, I thought I should document the
the steps I did based on your idea.

Here is the note:

http://12000.org/my_notes/using_zero_index_in_Mathematica/index.htm

If anyone spots any errors, pls let me know.

This looks like a nice solution to the problem. Thanks again for your help.

--Nasser